Looking for affordable quality education?
Thanks to the Free Tuition Law, pursuing higher education doesn’t have to drill a hole in your pocket anymore. Through R.A. 10931 or the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act, any student who wishes to study in a state college or university can do so without worrying about tuition and other school fees. Of course, given that they pass the school’s qualifications. Isn’t that great? Now you can focus on your studies!
With hundreds of colleges and universities to choose from, the question is where exactly do you go? We already know the free tuition schools in NCR and in Northern Luzon. Now, it’s time to scout your future alma mater in the Culinary Capital of the Philippines, Pampanga! Are you ready? (Okay. Maybe scout food trip spots, too.)
Time flies so fast when you’re busy empowering students through education! At least, that’s the case for this city college. Just a decade after its establishment in 2009, CCSFP has already been recognized as one of the best secondary education schools in the country. Are you a proud Fernandino? This might be the school for you!
What are some courses in CCSFP?
- Bachelor of Education (Elementary/ Secondary)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
What started out as a grammar school in 1861 has now grown to be a state university with five campuses across Pampanga. Can you imagine? If you’re from Bacolor, Lubao, Mexico, Porac, or Santo Tomas, there’s a DHVTSU campus near you!
This state university prides itself on licensure exam topnotchers and international connections so you can be assured of quality education! As an accredited TESDA assessment center, you can also opt to take short courses in automotive servicing and programming.
What are some courses in DHVTSU?
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work
- Bachelor of Technical Teacher Education (Ladderized)
Address: Cabambangan, Bacolor, Pampanga
Here’s a fact: an agricultural country needs agricultural schools. And PSAU is one of those schools! If you see yourself working in the research and development (R&D) field, PSAU might have the training you’re looking for.
Aside from being a recognized Level IV SUC (read: it has high academic standards!) by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges, and Universities (PAASCU), PSAU is also the home of the Aglibut Sweet Tamarind- the only patented sweet tamarind variety in the country. Goals!
What are some courses in PSAU?
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Agroforestry
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Fisheries
- Bachelor of Science in Geodetic Engineering
Address: PAC, Magalang, Pampanga
When it comes to your education, the sky is the limit! If you’re an aspiring pilot, let PhilSCA help you take flight. As the country’s leading aeronautical school, this aviation school offers top-notch education on ground course and flight training.
Not to mention, PhilSCA is the only institution in the country to offer masters and doctoral programs in aeronautical education and management. Are you ready to take your studies to the next level? (pun intended)
P.S. PhilSCA’s Pampanga campus is located at Basa Air Base! On the job training can’t get any realer than that.
What are some courses in PhilSCA?
- Bachelor of Arts Major in Aviation Logistics
- Bachelor of Arts Major in Aviation Tourism
- Bachelor of Arts Major in Aviation Safety and Security Management
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Information Management Major in Airline Operation Procedures
Address: Porac-Dinalupihan Rd, Floridablanca, Pampanga
Yup, the country’s national university is right in your neighborhood! More widely known as the UP Diliman Extension Program in Pampanga (UPDEPP), UP Pampanga is strategically located in the country’s food-producing region to help improve cultural tourism and rural areas in the province. And they’ve been doing it since ‘79!
Currently, UP Pampanga has already launched R&D initiatives like the Ayta Studies Center and Tuglung to promote local Aeta culture and Kapampangan literary art, respectively. Got your eyes on being an iskolar at UP Pampanga? Go for it!
What are some courses in UP Pampanga?
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Master of Management
Address: Bldg. 7494, C.M. Recto Highway, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Already made up your mind on one of these schools in Pampanga? Whether it’s a yasss or still a decision in the making, don’t forget to weigh your options carefully as you would with the future in mind. (Because we want the best for you, here’s a cheat sheet on how not to choose your college. You can thank us later!)