You’ve probably already heard of TESDA or the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority which offers affordable vocational courses to Filipinos nationwide. But did you know that TESDA also offers online programs?
TESDA courses were originally offered by training centers managed by private organizations and local government units. Now, with the rise of mobile device usage and proliferation of the internet in the country, TESDA also made some courses available online to reach more Filipinos.
This program was specifically developed for the benefit of the students, out-of-school youths, unemployed adults, local and overseas workers, and professionals – basically, anyone who prefers to learn at any convenient time through the internet.
With E-TESDA, you are just a click away from accessing educational opportunities. All you have to do to avail of this service is to register online. Take note that there are no requirements too. Some of the specific courses offered are the following:
- Agriculture – Fruit Grower
- Automotive – Automotive Battery Servicing, Diesel Engine Tune Up
- Electronics – Solar Night Light Assembly
- Entrepreneurship – Managing Your Personal Finances, STAR Online Training Program
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration – Packaged Air Conditioner Unit Servicing
- Human Health / Health Care – Massage Therapy NC II
- Information and Communication Technology – Animation (3D Digital), Basic Computer Operation, Microsoft Online Courses, SMART Technopreneurship, Udacity – Google Courses, Udemy Courses, Web Development using HTML5 and CSS3
- Lifelong Learning Skills – Job Interview Skills Training Course, How To Build Confidence in Your Abilities
- Maritime – Ships’ Catering NC III (update)
- Social, Community Development and Other Services – Beauty Care Services (Nail Care) NC II
- Tourism – Cookery NC II, Food and Beverage Servicing NC II, Housekeeping NC II
- TVET (Technical Vocational Education and Training) – Trainers Methodology I, Trainers Methodology II