“Quantcast”/
2018 UPCAT results released | Edukasyon.ph
News

2018 UPCAT results released

The University of the Philippines recently posted the official list of the University of the Philippines College Admission Test (UPCAT) passers at the UP Office of Admissions. The official list of passers can also be found online at the UPCAT main site and mirror site.

Around 14,000 out of 80,000 examinees or around 17% of the applicants got accepted into all the eight constituent universities of the UP System. UP takes into consideration the students’ University Predicted Grade (UPG) which combines the standardized scores from UPCAT, which accounts for 60% of the UPG, and standardized final grades of the student’s last three years of high school accounting for the remaining 40%.

UP is covered by the Free Tuition Law, meaning students will enjoy free tuition for all their required classes, and free miscellaneous fees.

 

Tags: