Mark John B. Simondo of University of St. La Salle in Bacolod City topped the 2017 Bar Exams with an average grade of 91.05%.
The 2017 Bar Exams recorded a 25.55% passing rate. 1,724 out of the 6,748 law graduates who completed the exams passed the Bar held at the University of Santo Tomas on November 2017.
Also among the Bar topnotchers, announced by the Supreme Court earlier are:
2. Christianne Mae C. Balili, University of San Carlos, 90.80%
3. Camille B. Remoroza, Ateneo de Davao, 90.70%
4. Ivanne D’laureil I. Hisoler, University of San Carlos, 89.55%
5. Monica Anne T. Yap, San Beda College-Manila, 89.45%
6. Lorenzo Luigi T. Gayya, University of Santo Tomas, 89.1%
7. Rheland S. Servacia, University of San Carlos, 89%
8. Krizza Fe P. Alcantara-Bagni, St. Mary’s University, 88.9%
Algie Kwillon B. Mariacos, San Beda College-Manila, 88.9%
9. Klinton M. Torralba, University of Santo Tomas, 88.65%
10. Emma Ruby J. Aguilar, University of Santo Tomas, 88.4%
The Bar Exams results was announced by Associate Justice Lucas B. Bersamin, the Chairperson of the 2017 Supreme Court Committee on the Bar Examinations after a special en banc session of the Supreme Court held earlier today, April 26.
Ful list of successful Bar examinees can be found here.