Updated as of September 29, 2017 12:02pm
The Voucher Program is designed to help incoming Senior High School students financially for the K-12 program! Read all about it below and learn everything you need to know about the program!
Please note: Edukasyon.ph does not give Senior High Vouchers.
Who is eligible for a Senior High Voucher?
Grade 10 students in public and private schools who are Education Service Contracting grantees are automatically qualified.
Grade 10 students who are not ESC grantees may apply. DepEd will screen their applications and approve who will need the voucher the most.
How much do I get from the Senior High Voucher?
Public grade 10 students whose applications are approved get 100% of the voucher amount. Private ESC grantees get 80% of the amount. Just note that the student will not receive the money, but the school where he or she will enroll in for Senior High.
How can I apply?
Apply for a voucher at the Online Voucher Application Portal.
I can’t find the Registration Page. Is there something wrong?
No, it usually means that they are not accepting applications at the moment. You may have to wait for an announcement. Don’t worry: Edukasyon.ph will announce this on our blog, FB Page, FB Group, and other online channels.
What are the requirements that I should send with my application?
- 2 copies 2×2 ID photo
- Certification of Financial Assistance from the JHS (if applicable, meaning if the student already receives financial support for his schooling under a scholarship program)
- PSA Certified Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of latest Grade 10 report card
- Certificate of Employment (if parent/guardian is employed)
- Latest Income Tax Return of parents/legal guardian or Certificate of Tax Exemption or Municipal Certification of Unemployment
Should I maintain a grade to be able to keep my voucher?
No, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t relax in school. This voucher is an investment to improve your education and also improve your chances in going to college or finding a job. If it will be easier for you, give yourself a maintaining grade so that you are motivated to study.
However, those who wish to enroll in a private school need to follow the school’s requirements.
Can I keep this voucher? Or should I use it immediately?
Voucher grantees must use their vouchers immediately.
What are the grounds of disqualification from the Senior High Voucher Program?
A VPB shall be disqualified from further participation in the SHS Voucher Program for any of the following reasons:
- Drops out in the middle of the school year
- Does not re-enroll the following school year
- Retained in the same grade level
- Transfers to another SHS provider within the school year
- Transfers to a DepEd SHS provider
What is a Top-Up?
It is the difference between total school fees and the voucher amount applicable to the student.
Want to learn more? Visit the DepEd Philippines Website.
Source: DepEd Philippines
Apply to Senior High Schools online for FREE here!