Have you ever wondered what it would be like to study abroad? Specifically in New Zealand? BNAC Education can help you get there while assisting you throughout the whole process through their study and work in New Zealand program!
What is Study and Work in New Zealand?
This study program is a great way to migrate and obtain an internationally recognized qualification. Students under the program need to obtain a student visa, which would allow them to work part-time up to 20 hours a week and full-time during scheduled breaks and holidays provided they meet certain requirements:
Part-time work for up to 20 hours a week if:
- Your course is at least 2 years in duration
- Your study leads to a New Zealand qualification that gains points under the Skilled Migrant Category
- Your course is taught at a private training institution or tertiary institution, and the main purpose is to develop English language skills. You must have an IELTS overall band score of 5.0 that’s no more than 2 years-old
- Your course is full-time English language study lasting at least 14 consecutive weeks at a university
Full-time work during all scheduled breaks if:
- Your study programme is for at least 1 academic year and the course is worth more than 120 credits
Full-time work during the Christmas and New Year holiday period if:
- Your study programme is for at least 1 academic year BUT the course is worth less than 120 credits
Note: If you’re enrolled in Masters by research or doctoral degree programme awarded by a New Zealand tertiary institution, then there are no restrictions on the hours you can work. Students who take either post-graduate (Level 7 or 8 qualifications on INZ Long Term Skill Shortage List) courses or Level 9 or 10 qualification may take their spouse and children with them as they complete their studies. The spouse will have the capability to work full time, while the children may study in the country for free or at the same rate as the local students.
How does it work?
BNAC Education partners with some of the leading educational institutions in New Zealand. These schools offer courses in the following industries (for the complete list of the schools we are accredited with, see below):
- IT/ Computing
- Nursing & Healthcare
- as well as other post-graduate courses
BNAC Education reviews your qualifications and recommends the most suitable institution, as well as the best course suited to your qualifications at the best price. Once your application has been accepted by NZ institution/private training establishments, we will facilitate your enrollment and application to Immigration New Zealand. We will also find a suitable home-stay or accommodation and ensure that you have a constant support group whilst studying in New Zealand.
What do you have to do?
To qualify for the program, there are entry requirements you’ll have to meet. While each institution has different sets of requirements depending on the course and level of study, they all require you to be an IELTS passer. But, in order to be an IELTS passer, you’ll need to undergo a thorough review.
BNAC Education offers IELTS review courses to help you prepare for the test. They have qualified English instructors who can guide you in reviewing the Academic module. These instructors will help you sharpen your skills in the following elements, which you will be tested on: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
For more information regarding the Study and Work in New Zealand program, as well as taking IELTS, you may visit BNAC Education at 2nd Floor, East Side, #704 Pablo Ocampo Sr. Ave. Malate Manila. You may also call them at (02) 521-32-28 or send an email at [email protected].
Our Partner Schools
Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS)
Address: 28A Linwood Ave, Mount Albert, Auckland 1025, New Zealand
Address: 20 Hobson St. Auckland, New Zealand
ACG Education (with 13 industry-leading colleges across NZ)
Address: Level 8, Cider Building 4 Williamson Ave, Ponsonby Auckland 1021 New Zealand
- New Zealand Management Academies (NZMA)
- The Professional Hospitality Academy (NSIA)
- Academy New Zealand
- New Zealand College of Massage
- New Zealand Institute of Sport
- New Zealand School of Tourism
- Cut Above Academy
- Elite International School of Beauty and Therapies
- Yoobee School of Design
- AMES – The Institute of IT
- Animation College
- South Seas Film and Television School
- Design and Arts College of New Zealand
Novo Education Consulting (Educational Consultant that has accreditation with different NZ institutions)
Address: Level 3C, 142 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland 1023 New Zealand
Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology
Address: Private Bag 3028, Rotorua 3046, New Zealand
Still not convinced? Check out their homepage to learn more about BNAC education!